[Steppes] archers' roll call

Tim Covington horm.phelan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 08:24:11 PST 2010

Hi,
I've not introduced myself. I've been waiting for practices to start back
up. But, I would be very happy to come out. I have friends down in Hell's
Gate that recommended I check out the target archery competitions in SCA.
So, I would be happy to come out and learn more about SCA archery.

Thank You,
Tim Covington