[Steppes] This week in the Steppes

Webminister of the Steppes webminister at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 4 09:34:16 PDT 2010

Greetings to the populace of the Barony of the Steppes.

Important events happening this week in our great lands include:

Monday October 4th:
Business Meeting 7-8:30pm
Deadline for October SteppesLetter articles
Deadline for applications for the following offices: Chronicler, Exchequer,
Rapier Marshal, Seneschal (other open offices are Archery Marshal,
Hospitaler, and Webminister)
Glaslyn Fighter Practice 7:30-9:30pm

Tuesday October 5th:
Clothiers and Costumers Guild 7-10pm
Rapier Practice 7-9pm
European Dance Class and mini-revel 7-9pm

Wednesday October 6th:
Combined Fighter Practice in Bedford

Sunday October 10th:
Archery Practice 9am - noon
Chivalric Fighter Practice 2-6pm

This Weekend's big event:
Namron Protectorate, where our beloved former baroness Katheryn Cunningghame
is going to be wed.

Details for these events can be found in the Steppes Letter as well as at
our online activity calendar at: http://steppes.ansteorra.org/calendar

In related news, the webminister's office is looking for a deputy who would
be willing to handle the continued weekly posting of activities to the list.
Please contact me privately if you are interested.

In service,

Duncan
Deputy Webminister

--