[Steppes] Baronial Chronicler

Central Chronicler central at chronicler.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 6 12:58:40 PDT 2010

Greetings and Salutations unto the Barony of the Steppes!

My sincere thanks to Lady Elec inghean Sheáin for her exemplary service to
the office of the Chronicler.  It was a pleasure working with her and know
she will remain an active and integral member of the Steppes.

After conferring with Their Excellencies, Duncan and Genevieve, I am pleased
to announce the appointment of *Gera von Roer* as your new Baronial
Chronicler.  She comes to us with prior experience in publishing and know
she will maintain the current standard of excellence of the SteppesLetter.
Please support Gera as she begins her new duties!

Vivat Steppes!

In Service,

Julia
Chronicler, Central Region