[Steppes] Heraldry sites

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 03:46:15 PDT 2010

I have been asked by one of the history teachers at one of my schools, if I know of any good sites for her kids to use for learning about heraldry. These are middle-schoolers, but probably could use a wide range of grade-level information. I have a couple that I have used, but would love to give her some more choices. I figured that the Steppes probably had a few folks with some sites bookmarked.

The kids don't get to spend much time on the middle ages, but the teacher would love for them to get a little bit more 'flavor' by throwing in a heraldry project. She is hoping that they will make their own device.

Thanks in advance,

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich