[Steppes] interest survey - thanks and keep em coming

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 8 13:51:36 PDT 2010

The response so far to the survey has been great! 30 people's votes were
taken between the meetings, and 39 more since I put it online. I am heading
north this weekend to witness the wedding of our beloved Katheryn, and will
take a look at progress on the poll when I return. I am thinking I will
close the poll sometime early-mid next week, so we have time to go over the

So if you haven't done the survey yet and would like to, I'd advise doing it
this weekend. If you see something that isn't listed and you feel it is
important, there is a comment question where you can do just that. In fact,
many good suggestions not previously brought up have reached us just this
way.

And just because an issue was not polled on does not mean it won't be given
attention.  Baroness Genevieve, myself, and the baronial officers want
Steppes to shine, and every suggestion helps us see what is important to the
populace.

Thanks,

Baron Duncan