[Steppes] Interest Survey is closed - thank you for your valuable input

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 15 09:21:45 PDT 2010

Thank you to all of the members of the populace who came out to the business
meeting and populace meeting and shared in the brainstorming and polling
there. And also to the folks who went to the poll online and shared your
opinions, you have our thanks. With this input we believe we can make
choices for the barony's direction that people will be pleased with and will
want to be involved with.

Thanks to all who contributed ideas, both at the brainstorming session and
online. While the online suggestions were not polled on, they are still
extremely valuable and indeed gave us some fresh ideas we had not
considered.

I left it open a little longer than I had said because votes were still
coming in.

But now, after a huge amount of input from the barony, the survey has been
closed so that we can take a look at the data we've gathered.

Our minds, however, are not closed to new ideas. If you *ever* come up with
something you think might enrich the barony, or that people would enjoy,
feel free to bring it to our attention. You can email Genevieve and myself
directly at: steppes_excellencies at ansteorra.org

Duncan and Genevieve