[Steppes] Greetings and a favor

Sunny Briscoe sunnyday72 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 18:32:39 PDT 2010

Good evening,

For those friends of mine that don't know yet, I have recently moved to
Steppes from Bryn Gwlad and am looking forward to playing here for about the
next year.  My husband, Rurik the Red, has recently moved to the Middle
Kingdom and I will be joining him once he has found our new home.

And now for the favor.  I currently am without any transportation of my own
and I am looking for a ride for me and my daughter, Alexandra, to the event
in Bryn Gwlad at the end of the month.  I can help with gas and will bring
gifts of chocolate.  I do not plan on camping on site, but will be staying
off site with my family.

If you are able to help, please e-mail me off-list so we can discuss this.

Thank you,

Signora Elisabetta Morosini

Recent transplant from Bryn Gwlad