[Steppes] Steppes Artisan is Saturday!

Elizabeth Spinks ecspinks at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 17:23:45 PDT 2010

Steppes Artisan is but two short days away.  It is not top late to reserve a table and compete for the title although cut off date is tomorrow evening, September 9.

Help is still needed with set up, tear down and gate. Please let me know if you can help as such commitment would be greatly appreciated.  Regardless of whether you wish to help or not, please do come out and support our Artisan community in the choice of the next Steppes Artisan.  Remember- it is they who supply much largesse and fine awards that are enjoyed at many of our other events.

As this is taking place at a educational campus, no live steel nor weapons should be carried.  If they are part of a display then please let me know in advance.

Yours in Service to the Dream
Lady Symmone de Aix
Steppes Autocrat