[Steppes] Reminder: Populace this Friday

Melissa Koehler rhiannasmom at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 11:46:04 PDT 2010

Greetings!
Konrad and I have returned from a very muggy trip down to Raven's Fort where we were fortunate to see many of our friends receive well deserved recognition.  It was heartwarming to see so many friendly faces welcome us back after so many years.  :)
It is time, once again, to gather for our monthly Populace meeting and Konrad and I are pleased to welcome the Barony of the Steppes to our home this Friday night, the 24th, at 7:30 pm for food, conversation and a *little* business.  Our Baron and Baroness have devised a method of allowing the members of our group to give some input on how baronial funds will be spent in the coming year.  This is a great opportunity, so I encourage everyone to participate.  If you are unable to make it, please send any ideas or suggestions for the Financial Committee to the B&B at steppes_excellencies at ansteorra.org
Our address is 5020 Middleton Circle in The Colony, 75056.  We are about a mile north of the High School and Five Star Sports Complex, past S. Colony Blvd.  If you get lost, please call me at 817-602-8657.  Parking may be difficult on our street, so feel free to park along Blair Oaks Dr.  This is a busy street but I have been told by the city that it is OK to park here, as long as both right tires are up against the curb.
Please note that we do have pets, so medicate appropriately.  :)
We hope to see everyone this Friday!
Lady Katerina O'Cyry (Melissa Koehler)
Deputy Seneschal of the Steppes