[Steppes] Fiber Arts Guild on Tuesday - carpool anyone?

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Fri Sep 24 07:00:53 PDT 2010

Next Tuesday is the first meeting of the new Fiber Arts Guild. Mistress Xene
has graciously offered her shop as a gathering place. Some might be put off
by the fact that it is in Duncanville, which is a bit of a hike for some. I
am undeterred, and would offer space in my car to a few who might also be
interested in going.

Please send me an email privately if you'd like to ride to the meeting
together, so we can coordinate travel arrangements. I have room for 3
passengers, so if I get more than 3 responses we can coordinate a convoy of
as many cars as it takes to get us all there.

Regards,

Duncan