[Steppes] Populace meeting tonight!

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 24 07:40:12 PDT 2010

As Katerina posted a few days ago, tonight is our monthly populace meeting.
Baroness Genevieve, Lady Susanna, Lady Katerina, and I will be having an
open forum about future baronial projects, and we need your input. If you
have an idea about a potential project or purchase by the barony, please
come and share it with us. Once we have listed out all of the proposals, we
will be building a concensus from all members present on the top two or
three most desired projects through the use of a multivote.

The kinds of ideas we are looking for are those things which will enrich the
barony through the use of baronial resources: whether that is a large
purchase, or a team effort constructing something, or an idea for an
event... things like that. I am not exclusively talking about spending
baronial funds. Some ideas might be about rearranging the calendar, or
charity activities, or group outings. The sky is the limit, and every idea
will be presented to the populace later in the meeting so that we can assess
what kinds of things are most important to us overall.

For those that cannot make it tonight, but think they have a good idea:
please send it to me privately, and I will make sure it gets brought up
tonight. While you not being there means that you will not get your votes,
at least your idea will have the opportunity to be supported by others.

Regards,

Baron Duncan