[Steppes] youth boffer 9/26/2010

Gene Drzymala gene_drzymala at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 16:08:52 PDT 2010

Today was a great day for youth boffer in the Steppes!! The weather was great!!

We had 5 participants, and each had lots of fun. We played several scenarios; which kept a number of onlookers rivetted to thier seats and may have welcomed several other youth players (and thier parents) into the group.

There was a huge party going on today so there were many kids playing at the park.

Here's to keeping the ball rolling next week. Come on out and play with us.

In service,
Lord Ivan Ericksson
Hopefully deputy youth marshalling deputy.
House of the Crimson Blades