[Steppes] Steppes Artisan

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Mon Sep 13 06:03:59 PDT 2010

Thank you to everyone for your congratulations and well wishes.  I am excited, honored, humbled, and thrilled to be serving our Barony as our newest Steppes Artisan.  As I stood in court and looked at the other artisans present, I was overwhelmed with the magnitude of this honor.  These artisans have been my role models and inspiration over the years; to think that I now stand among them is beyond my comprehension.

I'm sure that there are some specific duties that I will be called upon to fulfill.  I'm not quite sure of the specifics as the evening became a blur to me.  However, I will do my absolute best to serve our Barony.  If there is anything I can do; please do not hesitate to ask.

In service
HLy Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva
known by most as Katya
23rd Steppes Artisan