[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice Sept. 19 2010 is a NO GO!!!

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 19 08:22:50 PDT 2010

I regret to say we have a problem with the Eastfield range and we shall not be allowed to use it today.  I'm not sure what the problem is but our deputy archery marshal HL Katya arrived first to set-up when the college police officer told we could not use the range and we needed to contact the administration office.  We'll know more when we do so, however for now the Eastfield range is not open to us!

So sorry to deliver bad news, we are canceled for today both target & combat archery.  We shall back up, re-group and let you know what our next plan is as soon as we have one!

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon
Interim Archery Marshal of the Steppes