[Steppes] Warlord is comming...

Kelly Kellett geneandkel at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 16:13:39 PDT 2011

Greetings to all: Warlord will be upon us very soon.  House Crimson Blades invites one and all to gather at the Hospitality Tent located near the fighting fields and partake of our genuine relief and comradeship... Such is the way in the Barony of the Steppes to provide welcome heartiness and good cheer.  Our mission is to make sure that fresh cold water, Gatorade, iced pickles, oranges and shade are available throughout the fighting day. Volunteers are greatly needed.  To sign up for a shift, please contact Lady Rhonwen at geneandkel at yahoo.com or call 214-335-6687.