[Steppes] OTL: Sweet cat needs home

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 07:08:25 PDT 2011

Mistress Kalida asked me to post this to the Steppes List:
"
Sweet Chan needs a home!  He is an unneutered male Siamese with tabby points and gorgeous blue eyes.  Chan showed up recently in our feral colony of cats.  While he is shy and a bit skittish, he is very affectionate when he gets to know you!  It is our belief that he is less than a year old.  We already have four kitties in the house, so we can’t take him in.  Since he really enjoys being petted, we really want him to have a permanent, inside home where someone can give him the love and attention he deserves!  Please contact Kalida (Sandi McFarland) at sandim at rdikids.org if you are interested!  Thank you!

Attached is a photo of him...he's such a cutie!