[Steppes] Anyone looking for a job?

SCA lady.annwn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 21:02:54 PDT 2011

Ok, so this is actually multi-fascited.
Here they are, please feel free to respond to me privately if you are interested, or want to help!

1.) a house keeper and/or backup nanny. Nanny is for nights and weekends for two little girls with a new sister arriving any day now. Good pay, across the street from the Cowboys training camp in North Irving/Las Colinas.

2.) looking for a plumber to give quote for gas line alterations at a commercial space (just running more pipe) and actual water/pipe/plumbing stuff.

3.) looking for an electrician to do a quote, also in a commercial space, for lots of new outlets, from 110's, 220's and possibly a 3 phase.

2 and 3 are for a nonprofit group, so we need someone that will give really good rates, or even donate their time (we can purchase supplies) for a tax write-off.

Thanks for letting me take up some bandwidth guys!

-Shona
(Annwn)