[Steppes] OT: Need someone with experience with denim

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 25 09:40:10 PDT 2011

Hey folks! I just got a couple of new pairs of jeans. Finally found some that are loose in the hips, but they're probably a good 3-5" too big around the waist area. I need someone with experience in working with Denim or with a sewing machine that can handle denim to help me take in the waist bands of the two pair of jeans. These were purchased for my student teaching semester. That starts on September 6th. If there is someone that can help me with this and is near the Richardson area, please call me! 469-222-9236 I am finally working again, part-time, so can try to arrange compensation for assistance with this. Please let me know. I am free all day tomorrow, I am possibly free on Sunday in the morning and early afternoon. I have a 4 p.m. meeting on campus at UTD, then I'm available again after 6 p.m. on Sunday.

Fiona the Needleworker
a.k.a. Fionnbharr le Nedlere
m.k.a. Dana Busenbark

Barony of the Steppes