[Steppes] Off Topic--Need Appraisers for Destination Imagination Tournament!

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Tue Dec 13 09:44:00 PST 2011

I am looking for an individual or two who would be interested in serving as appraisers for the TVNC Destination Imagination tournament on February 22, 2012.  No experience is necessary and training is provided.  Breakfast, lunch and a free t shirt are provided the day of the tournament, and my undying gratitude.  Some school districts may also give teacher training/education credit for this (LISD does!)  Email me privately for more information if you are interested!

Christianna inghean Fearghus