[Steppes] Populace "Christmas Party"

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Fri Dec 16 14:20:27 PST 2011

Just a reminder that tomorrow is our annual Christmas party/populace.
Please bring, if you want to participate, a wrapped white elephant gift
for under $10.00. If you have kids and they would like to participate
there will be a separate children's white elephant gift exchange as well.

The party will start at 6 pm at our house and is a pot luck. Duncan and
I will provide drinks as well as either a ham or a turkey. Our house is
located at 17919 Meadowchase Way, Dallas 75287. Please bear in mind for
those with allergies that we do have both a dog and cats so medicate
appropriately.

Genevieve and Duncan