[Steppes] No Buiness Meeting on Monday; Dinner with Visitors on 1/2

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 28 15:44:16 PST 2011

Good evening!
As I have been dreadfully slow in submitting calendar updates to our
Webminister, I would like to remind everyone that we are changing our
business/populace meeting schedule, effective this month. We will *NOT*
have a bunsiness meeting on Jan. 2nd, but will combine our two monthly
meetings into one event on Monday, January 16th. I will announce the time
and location as soon as I make reservations.
Also, we have two visitors from Meridies scheduled to be in our
neighborhood on Monday, January 2nd. I have offered to host a Steppes
gathering for them that evening and need to know who is interested in
joining us. We will meet at a restaurant in Addison, likely around 6:30pm.
The number of people who join us will determine where we meet. If you are
interested, please email me privately, no later than Friday.

I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and have a safe and joyous New Year's
Eve!

YIS,
Lady Katerina Ine Curry
seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org