[Steppes] Event lengths

Colleen/Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 11:15:08 PST 2011

Glaslyn Defender is a camping event. We would love all to come out and spend the weekend with us. Site will open at 5pm on Friday April 6, 2012 and close at noon on Sunday April 8, 2012. More information and details will be sent out closer to the event.

Guardian of the Tor is also a camping event.

Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly
Seneschal of Glaslyn
Consort to the Guardian of the Tor