[Steppes] Reminder: Business Meeting Tonight

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 7 07:49:26 PST 2011

Greetings, Great Populace of the Steppes!

I have booked our next business meeting, 7pm this evening, at the Lion and
Crown Pub, where we met for Period Games Guild last Monday.  I love the
ambiance and the food is good and well priced.  There is free, covered
parking in an attached garage.  And, best of all, the management is
accomodating and there's no charge to reserve a space to meet!  Vivat!
I will warn you that it can be a bit tricky to find it on your first trip,
so I'll try to be as descriptive as possible with the directions.  The link
below is to Google Maps, which directs you straight to the parking garage.
Here is my suggestion...
     From Dallas North Tollway, head west on Arapaho.  Turn right on Quorum
Drive.  You'll head directly into Addison Circle, which you will follow to
the right.  Continue on Addison Circle until you pass Spectrum Drive and
U-Turn, so that you stay on Addison Circle (you're going to make a big
circle).  Turn right on Mildred Place and the parking garage is immediately
on the left.  If you're on the ground level in the parking garage, there
will be a walk-through at the back of the building that will end at the
pub.  Or, if you're going to walk outside of the garage, go to the front of
the building you've parked in and turn right.  The Lion and Crown pub does
not have a sign out front, but they do have strands of multi-colored lights
on the patio that faces Addison Circle's large, blue sculture that you see
from Quorum Drive.

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=5001+Addison+Cir.+Addison%2c+TX+75001

The Lion & Crown
7pm on Monday, Feb. 7th
5001 Addison Cir.
Addison, TX 75001
972-503-5001

We'll be discussing plans for Gulf Wars, our upcoming demo at All-Con and
you'll get to hear me beg for someone to fill our Hospitaler position (it's
required, folks!).  Drive safe and see you tonight!

YIS,
Katerina