[Steppes] Baron Lyelf the Lame

Catherine Sims simscath at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 06:27:34 PST 2011

Some of you may remember Baron Lyelf the Lame. He urgently needs your good
thoughts and prayers right now. He came down with pneumonia last week, and
yesterday was deemed too weak to feed himself.  He is in intensive care and
his sister fears the worst.  At this time, they are not up for visitors and
I do not have authorization to share the hospital information.  If you want
to send him a message, I am planning to visit tonight.  Please send me a
note offlist and I will take the messages with me.

Thank you,
Arianne Balfour
mka Cathy Sims