[Steppes] off topic--children's consignment sale

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Fri Feb 18 15:25:51 PST 2011

I just got back from dropping off at the Grapevine consignment sale
and I have one wristband for the 5 pm Sat the 19th pre-sale for consignors
that I can give to someone, if there is someone willing
to drive to Flower Mound tomorrow and pick it up (I can leave
it attached to my door as we will be in and out).  They
had baby swings in the $12-45 range and strollers in
the $12 and up range (most under $50) and lots of clothes,toys etc.,
and I was dropping off early (drop off goes until 10 or so tomorrow).
Sale opens to the public Sunday and Monday (see Divine Consign website for
details).  Email me privately at ewilson618 at tx.rr.com if you
are interested in the presale wristband.

Christianna inghean Fearghus