[Steppes] Off topic--cookies are here

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Mon Feb 21 02:53:11 PST 2011

The Girl Scout cookies are here!  Thanks to all who ordered.

Someone in our family intends to be at the next two fighter
practices (27th and 6th), clothier's guild, and business meeting on March 7.

If you aren't going to be at any of those things, please email
me privately so we can arrange for a time to deliver your cookies!

We need to get all the cookies delivered and paid for by the end of the
day March 7 because we have to pay the troop for them on
March 8 (meaning any money we front comes right out of
our Gulf War budget).

 Email me privately at ewilson618 at tx.rr.com and
we can set up a time for delivery!!

Christianna inghean Fearghus