[Steppes] OT: Flying with needlework/sewing projects

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 18:05:26 PST 2011

Next month I am going to be making a trip to Washington State to see my son. I have some needlework projects that I would like to be able to work on, if possible, on the plane. I haven't tried to take such a project on a plane, before. I know you can't have knives or scissors. Is there a way to cut embroidery floss or thread cleanly enough that I will be able to thread needles or cut threads without a problem? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich