[Steppes] Thanks from the MOC for help at Twelfth Night

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 17:28:35 PST 2011

I have a few thank you's for Twelfth Night as well.

A great many thanks to Lady Alexandra Nottclaire and Lily's Dad (sorry but I did not get
your name) for helping with the children's
outdoor games (horse racing, tug of war, bocce ball, jump roping, tic tac toe, etc.)
Thanks also to my Lord Duncan de Bard, Skoulmir Ivansson and his friend, who helped carry in
all the MOC toys for the toy corner and outside.  Thanks to my daughters Elena and Anabella
de Bard, who set up the children's area and helped maintain it as well.  Finally,
many thanks to Lord Sylvius and Mistress Hanna, who donated the yo-yo toys that
the kids got to take home.

Christianna inghean Fearghus, Minister of Children