[Steppes] Crown Tourney is this weekend

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Tue Jan 11 18:23:43 PST 2011

Greetings good gentles of the Barony of the Steppes and her Canton Glaslyn,

This coming weekend our fair Kingdom will choose our new heirs in a feat
of strength and prowess. We encourage all of you to join us while we sit
in observance.

We do humbly invite the contenders for the heir of the Sable Throne to
join us under the pavilion.

We do also extend our invitation to the ladies of the contenders to join us.

We do beckon all those from Steppes and Glaslyn that wish to witness
this day to join us under the baronial pavilion.

  We offer up shade from the sun if its might is shown, shelter from the
damp skies if the clouds do choose to rally and present more of a
challenge, shelter from the whipping winds should they attempts to fuss
and pull at the ties that bind, warmth of companionship, food to keep
you hale and hearty, flowers to please the ladies, and if the weather
holds true perhaps even music to sooth.

Baron Duncan and Baroness Genevieve