[Steppes] Demo at All-Con, March 18-20

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 17 09:49:58 PST 2011

Greetings, Good Populace of the Steppes!

Allow me to first offer congratulations to all who participated in the fight
for Crown over the weekend, as well as a hearty, 'Vivat!' to our new Crown
Prince and Princess, HRH Lochlan and HRH Gwen.  Good luck to TRH on their
journey ahead!

The annual All-Con is coming up this March 18th-20th and the theme this year
is 'Steampunk'.  It sounds like a fun event and a great place for a demo!
If you are available to participate, be it with planning or just to show up
in garb, please let me know.  I need at least three fighters of each variety
(Heavy, Light and Youth), qualified marshals, and a person knowledgable in
all matters of SCA to interact with the public.  It is alot to ask, but we
have not done a grand demo for some time and this will be a good opportunity
to encourage people to join our fair organization.

Please let me know if you are interested.  For more information on the
convention, visit www.all-con.org

YIS,
Lady Katerina O'Cyry
Seneschal of the Steppes