[Steppes] Off topic--Girl Scout Cookies to Order (for Gulf Wars???)

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Tue Jan 18 06:21:14 PST 2011

Folks, it is not too late to order Girl Scout Cookies to take to
Gulf Wars!!!  Or for any other purpose!  They Freeze!

Our cookie sales are very slow this year and we
are trying to raise money for a troop trip to Palo Duro Canyon
and for Scottish Rite Hospital (the troop usually donates at
least a 3rd of their cookie money to this organization).  We
are supposed to sell at least 75 boxes per girl (at least 150 total for my two),
and I think with the bad weather and so forth, my girls have
sold less than 50 TOGETHER.  One of my daughters went door to door
with a friend for two hours and sold six boxes, so she's a bit discouraged.
The parents will have to fund the difference for the trip if enough cookies aren't
sold (which is a double expense for us since there are two girls).

If you would like some cookies
this year, PLEASE let me know!
$3.50 a box, same kinds as last year.  Cookies will be in
around Feb 20th and we can deliver them to you or bring them to
business meeting on March 7th (which is the day that I
have to pay the troop for the cookies).  Payment is not due until delivery!!!

Because we are trying to go to
Gulf Wars and payment is due before Gulf Wars for the cookies,
I'm not ordering extra cookies this year to sell
later, or at All Con, just the ones that are pre-ordered.

We also can do "cookie donations" for the troops overseas,
as we did last year.  Help us out if you can, even if it's only
one box.

Thanks!

Christianna