[Steppes] Populace Reminder

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 19 07:05:04 PST 2011

Greetings!

Please note that our regular Populace meeting this month has been replaced
by our second Populace in the "Park", which will be held on Sunday, January
30th at 2pm.  We will be meeting at the alternate practice location in
Dallas, *not* the park in Carrollton.  But we like the name.  'Populace in
the Park' sounds cool.  ;)
Bring your armor, some food to share and feel free to wear your
fancy-schmancy garb.  No rain to worry about!  There will be mini-tourneys
for Chivalric, Rapier and Youth Boffer.

See you, soon!
Katerina

Populace Meeting, Potluck, and Mini-Tourney
When:  Sun, January 30, 2pm – 6pm
Where:  2025 Irving Blvd Dallas, TX 75207
(map<http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=2025%20Irving%20Blvd%20Dallas%2C%20TX%2075207%20>
)