[Steppes] Free furniture

Layla bint Yusuf laylabintyusuf at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 16:49:18 PST 2011

I've done some re-arranging in my house and now have the following items
that I would like to give away.  My only requirement is that you make
arrangements to come and pick the items up, as I do not have the ability to
transport them.

1 tan with blue sectional couch.  One corner piece (4'x4') and one side
piece (4' wide x 3' deep) the side piece has a single bed pullout in it.
1 large (21" deep, 48" wide, 70" high) white standing cupboard.  Has one
shelf and the top, then divided into two sections, one currently set up with
hangers, other side has 3 shelves that can be moved at will.
1 medium (16" deep, 23" wide, 60" high) white standing cupboard.   Has one
fixed shelf and two movable shelves.  Has minor water damage on bottom, but
is still perfectly functional.
1 small (12" deep, 24" wide, 32" high) white standing cupboard.  Has minor
cosmetic damage to top.
2 three shelf white book shelves.
Set of cherry coffee and end tables.  Coffee table is oval, (40"x22" and 20"
tall) two end tables (21" x 18", one is 16" tall, the other is 20" tall).
All in fairly good shape (coffee table legs not attached very well).

I am located in Mesquite, if you are interested in any of these items please
email me and we can make arrangements for you to come and get them.

Thanks,
Layla