[Steppes] Period Gamesters Monday 1/31

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 30 15:33:28 PST 2011

Greetings Steppes,
Period Gamesters has been trying to find a place for a while where we can meet
without relying on a member's home. I found a pub in Addison called the Lion and
Crown that has a room we can use.  I know it's late notice, but if any of you
can come out tomorrow night at 7,  we will be meeting there. I was unable to get
the room reserved, but will do that next month if we like it. I'm going to head
there after work.

At this meeting, I think we will discuss interests and plans for the year, as
well as evaluate the pub. It is non-smoking. There is no parking directly in
front of the pub, but there is public parking close in a parking garage. They do
have food and snacks as well as drinks. This is right off of Addison Circle and
very close to public transportation.

5001 Addison Cir, Addison, TX 75001

http://www.yelp.com/map/the-lion-and-crown-addison

I hope the map works.