[Steppes] A couple of questions about 12th Night

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Mon Jan 3 12:07:54 PST 2011

Sorry Oswulf, this is a primarily indoor event, no archery this time.  This is our fancy event for the year.  Folks tend to roll out the good garb for this one.  There will be feast if you have made a reservation.  There may be some reservations available at gate if you get there early enough.

There will be a table-top seige competition though.  The machines are smaller and fling carrots and cheese and the like.  That one is always fun and good for a laugh.

See you there.

Katya

>>> Tim Covington <horm.phelan at gmail.com> 1/3/2011 1:55 PM >>>
I have a couple of questions about 12th Night.

1. Do we need to bring feast gear? This is my first SCA event, I don't
really have anything but wooden mugs.
2. Will there be an archery competition? If so, I want to bring my archery
equipment.

Thank You,
Oswulf the Archer