[Steppes] A couple of questions about 12th Night

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 4 05:54:55 PST 2011

No archery at this event, however should ya feel the need to
fling something we shall be holding a "Feast Crossbow & Table
Top Siege Competition"!  It's kinda like a one on one food fight
with rules, but great fun to join in, or just watch should wish
to avoid the sting or splatter, possibly!?! lol

Regards,

Ironwyrm