[Steppes] Steppes Load out

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 7 10:40:17 PST 2011

Just so you know, and I told Duncan, I may not make the loadout since everyone
is meeting at 5:30.  I do not get off until 5:30 and I work in Denton and have
to hitt he house on the way back in The Colony.  So just from my side of
things"  The BAronial Achievemrnt and stand, signs for directions and such,
thrones, etc.

If there is anything else, give me a call after 5:30 and I can at least talk
while driving.

Wihtric
972.765.6590