[Steppes] Weaving cards/ weaving laurel

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 10 16:36:47 PST 2011

 Is
> there a place online to lookup who has a laurel/iris/thistle and what they
> are in?

In addition to what our King's thegn said, The College of Heralds site has a
search option for the Order of Precedence which allows a variety of searches,
such as name and, yes by award type.  You can then search those.  That said they
really do not tell you what area the person lives, but it give you an idea of
who possibly to put an ISO for.

Good luck!

Gódspéde!
Wihtric hlafard