[Steppes] EXTERNAL: We REALLY need to do this in the D/FW area

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Tue Jan 11 09:46:31 PST 2011

I've been doing the same thing for several years, sometimes in costume, sometimes not - but on months with a fifth Sunday a bunch of Klingons and like minded Star Trek and SF fans get together for very similar excursions.

You are familiar with the Klingon motto, "Today is a good day to die?"  Our version is "Today is a good day to DINE," and that's what we do - many in full Klingon kit.

Our last event was Halloween night and we dined out on the patio at Catfish Plantation in Waxahachie.  Where better to eat out on Halloween than a real haunted house?  Our next event will be January 30, and going on the theory that the Klingons are science fiction's biker gang, we will be dining at Wilhoite's in Grapevine.  http://www.willhoites.com/

Anyone interested please contact me off list.

Don Alaric - "I never claimed to be a Klingon, I just like hanging out and partying with them..."