[Steppes] Odd request - Markers!

Gary Koehler garylkoehler at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 16:45:06 PST 2011

Good evening, Beonne!

I apologize for not replying sooner - I was attending Round Table this weekend. I can certainly bring my markers to our "populace in the park" next week (the 30th). In fact, once I get my herald's kit together, I'll start bringing them to all Baronial functions. Let me know if you have any other questions (you can reply to my personal email address, I don't have access to the herald's office mail yet).

In service,

Konrad Novak
Acting Oakenwald Pursuivant