[Steppes] Silver Casting

jack spinks jlspinks at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 23 16:52:13 PST 2011

Depending on what it is you are wanting to do classes and equipment for lost wax casting are available at the Arlington Gem and Mineral Club.  Moldmaking for duplicate waxes is also available.  Cost of classes or equipment use is $3 per hour plus materials.  We try for a burnout and pour every month or two depending on interest and availability of lab supervisors.  Membership is required in order to take classes or use equipment.   It is located a couple of blocks from Cooper and I30 just past 6 flags.  Go to www.agemclub.org for more info.
Several members of the Steppes and Elfsea are members there.
Jaque the Spink