[Steppes] Weather and clothiers meeting?

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 21:25:31 PST 2011

I think it is probable that clothiers will be canceled for this week due to the weather caused road hazards.
They are now predicting highs in the 20s, low of 9* & lots of precipitation.
As much as I was looking forward to it, I don't think I will be driving in what is being predicted.
Watching the skies.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)