[Steppes] New Deputy Positions Open!

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 9 11:47:10 PDT 2011

Greetings!
For those who were unable to attend the Business Meeting on Tuesday, I would
like to announce that we now have three, new Deputy positions available!
Best of all, no reports to fill out and no membership requirement!

*Project Manager*
This person would help track projects from inception to completion by
following up with interested volunteers.  It is not necessary to actually
work on the projects, just send out messages to the Populace about upcoming
jobs that need to be done and outline small goals to assist volunteers in
knowing what to do next.  Seneschal and Their Excellencies will establish
what needs to be done and when it needs to be completed.

*Social Director*
Like a cruise ship, we would like someone to plan outings for the Populace
to movies, museum exhibits, etc.  Participation at each event is not
mandatory.  Events and associated details would need to be added to the
Baronial calendar and messages sent to the Steppes list board and social
websites.

*Graphic Artist*
The Populace of the Steppes want swag!  Help your barony establish an
identity by creating designs for t-shirts and other items available on Cafe
Press and similar sites.

If you are interested in serving the Barony by sharing your talents or
interests in the above capacities, please let me know.

YIS,
Katerina