[Steppes] Crown Tournament thanks

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 12 07:25:36 PDT 2011

I appreciate and am humbled by the calling of my name in regards to Crown,
but I wanted folks to know that it was not a one man effort. The food was
prepared by Baroness Genevieve and HL Genevieve, and I could not have gotten
the tent up and down without the help of the Steppes and Glaslyn populace at
the event.

Baroness Genevieve and I are proud of our barony, and are commited to
supporting the fighters of the Steppes and Glaslyn by bringing shelter and
food to as many events as we can. The camaraderie that is growing due to
sharing a common space at the side of the list fields is well worth any
efforts on our part.

Vivat Steppes! Vivat Glaslyn!

Baron Duncan