[Steppes] Do you have the current waiver form?

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 12 19:33:39 PDT 2011

This is a message for anyone in the Barony who works with waivers, be they
at practice or at gate.  Please take a moment to make sure that the waiver
you have is the most current form.  Our Kingdom Waiver Secretary sent the
following message...

Please make sure that your Marshals and future Event Stewards have the
current waiver forms on hand.  The forms can be found on the Ansteorran web
page.
http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/
Each person that signs the form must print their name, sign it, and date it.
The top of the form must be completely filled out. (example) Group: Desert
Sands  Event: Fighter Practice - Rapier  Date: 4/19/11

Thanks, everyone!  If you have any questions, let me know.
Katerina