[Steppes] Business Meeting on Monday, August 1st

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 30 13:37:46 PDT 2011

Sorry for the very late notice... we will have Business Meeting this Monday,
August 1st, at Fuddruckers on Frankford Road in Dallas at 7pm.  It is not
required for you to purchase food to attend.

I can't stress enough how important everyone's participation at business
meeting is.  Their Excellencies and I rely on your feedback to make
decisions that affect everyone in our group.  This meeting will touch on
possible changes to our schedules and formats, for Guild, Populace and
Business Meetings.  We are trying to improve participation while being
realistic about expectations placed on officers for meeting attendance.  We
will also review the progress we've made, as a Barony, on the goals we set
last year based on the 'Interested Person Survey'.  If you're free Monday
evening, please make plans to attend!

YIS,
Katerina

August 1st Business Meeting at Fuddruckers
4520 Frankford Rd # 1200, Dallas - (972) 818-3833