[Steppes] Business Meeting THIS Monday!

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 3 14:34:05 PDT 2011

Sorry for the late notice... I'd hoped that business would slow down after
Warlord but, istead, it has gotten even busier!  O_O

We will meet at the same location as our last two meetings, Golden Corrall
in Richardson.  Many of us come early to eat dinner, but it is not necessary
to purchase food in order to attend the meeting.  We will be reviewing
Warlord, discussing King's Roundtable for July and Rapier Academy/Artisan
for August.  We have a very busy summer!  Come and show your support for the
Barony, be a part of our plans and help shape the direction of our group!
See you there!

YIS,
Katerina

Steppes Monthly Business Meeting:  Monday, June 6th

7pm at Golden Corral, 1440 E. Campbell Rd. Richardson, TX 75081 (972)
437-2470