[Steppes] Museum packed Summer and Fall

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Sat Jun 11 10:43:55 PDT 2011

Greetings everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know about some special museum trips that I
will be planning for this Summer and Fall. The Kimball Art Museum
<https://www.kimbellart.org/Index.aspx> will be having a guest of honor
on display that I am truly very excited to see, Titian's "La Bella"
<http://www.mezzo-mondo.com/arts/mm/titian/TIZ009.html> will be on
display starting on July 22 through September 18th. Additionally, They
will be the only museum in the U.S. to host Caravaggio and his followers
in Rome
<https://www.kimbellart.org/Exhibitions/Exhibition-Details.aspx?eid=74>
. This showing starts October 16th and runs through January 8th.

And at the Tyler Museum of Art <http://www.tylermuseum.org/> they will
be hosting "Object of Devotion" Medieval English Alabaster Sculpture
from the Victoria and Albert Museum. This exhibit will run from
September 4th through November 13th.

I look forward to planning dates for all 3 of these events!

Baroness Genevieve