[Steppes] Business Meeting Moved to Tues 7/5

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 20 09:27:35 PDT 2011

Greetings, Populace of the Steppes!
I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Konrad and I enjoyed our classes at
King's College and now have even more projects on our list of things to do!
I have booked our next business meeting at a new location and moved it to
Tuesday, July 5th, since the first Monday fell on a holiday.  We'll be
meeting at the Fuddruckers in Dallas, on Frankford and the Dallas North
Tollway.  We have a busy summer of activity, so come and help us plan our
upcoming events!

*Steppes July Business Meeting *
Tuesday, July 5th at 7pm

Fuddruckers