[Steppes] RAPIER GAUNTLETS

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu Jun 2 13:38:46 PDT 2011

I am missing my good rapier gauntlets.  I have looked almost everywhere I can possibly think of to look in the house and garage and thought I would check here before I ordered replacements.

The last time I clearly remember having them was at a practice at Tietzie Park maybe a couple of months ago, I was not feeling well and only fought a couple of times.  Would everyone please check their gear and see if someone picked them up?  They are Chilhowiee Leather motorcycle gauntlets, size 2X, DEERSKIN with a pebbled black finish.

Alaric